Sunday, June 12, 2011

Boston Rallies!

Amidst the thousands of guys that could potentially be my match online, lies the true motivator behind my rejoining. Boston Nick. I was thinking about him and realized it was a shame we never got together again even if it was purely and totally his fault (which it was because he was supposed to be the man and set the next date, but it never happened). So anyway, before I rejoined, I searched and found that Nick was still active on match. After my credit card info ran through, I was about to send him a message, but I decided to read the ones that were sitting in my inbox. One of them was from Nick. YES! “Hey stranger, what’ve you been up to?” he asked me. I couldn’t resist. “Looking for you, actually!” I responded. And with that, we discovered we both wanted another date and he seemed a little more in the moment about his follow through this time around.

 A couple days ago, we met for dinner and drinks. I had more butterflies in my tummy than I did the first time I met him. As we sat across from each other at the table, I noticed how pretty his eyes were—I didn’t catch that the first time. He’s cute. He’s real cute. Everything went well and we actually shared a kiss at the end of the night! It was good. It was real good. Before we left each other that night, we talked about a “next time.” Nick would be heading out of town so we tentatively set plans for the end of the week. Boston was down, and I thought he was out, but he’s surely making a comeback! 

No comments:

Post a Comment