Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hitched

No, not me. But apparently everyone else who signs up for online dating is! My sister has taken to calling me “Hitch,” referring to Will Smith’s movie where he helps men “meet” women. Will Smith, Hitch, can’t find love himself but he is able to play cupid for everyone else. Enter me. I’ve encouraged and advertised match.com to friends and acquaintances, and many of them have found love. What’s more of a kick in the pants is that they’ve found love quickly. I’m starting to think I should abandon my desire to find love and instead look toward becoming Hitch for the online world. I’ve already started dabbling in it by giving emailing directions to those poor souls who decided to write me a 2-4 word message. I could go back to them and say, “Hey, let’s find the type of girl that you have the best chance at meeting because it surely ain’t gonna be me.”

So, let’s see, I’d be Hitch + Patti Stanger of Millionaire Matchmaker (because she’s so fabulous and tells it like it is which is how I am) – the millionaires + online dating world = my best idea yet to become rich and famous!

1 comment: