Thursday, October 27, 2011

Running Mate

So I’m driving around my town and I see him. His face is plastered on a huge political poster sticking out of the median. It’s Jared! Jared is from last year; he was my “I’m at the coffee shop doing work, come hang out” date. I came home and Googled for him, but nothing came up, probably because I couldn’t remember how to spell his last name since I had whizzed by his poster. I never made it back into the area where I saw his poster, but I was driving in another location and saw his poster again. This time, I committed his last name to memory. After Googling, I found his political campaign site and watched a couple videos of him giving speeches. Huh. Funny. Maybe this whole political campaign thing is why he only had time for a quick morning coffee date.

No comments:

Post a Comment