Monday, October 10, 2011

(Really) Lazy Sunday

I’m really enjoying the comfortableness that there is with Jeremy, and there’s a lot that I like about him. With time, though, some of his not-so-great qualities are starting to show. For the past week or so, he’s been house sitting for family friends just a few minutes from my own house. It’s made it a lot easier to spend time with him. I’m finding, though, that I’m getting REALLY bored when I’m with him. I like TV and I like relaxing, but he takes both to an extreme. I’ve asked to go out for walks, or random other places that somehow always get brushed to the side. 

Yesterday, I went to his house-sitting house after having talked with him about going to some wineries. He said there were some football games on that he wanted to see, but he said that wineries sounded like fun. Well, I went to the house and never saw a winery that day. When I asked again if we were going to the wineries, his response was that he has games to watch first. Ughhh, nothing bothers me more than unathletic guys being all into, well, athletics. Actually, I’m sure there’s a lot that bothers me more than that, but this does irritate me. He’s not athletic, doesn’t even work out, but he’s a diehard sports fan. Maybe if he got up from the couch to actually run a few laps or lift a few weights, his obsession with sports may be more fitting. Anyway, I told him that by the time all of his “must sees” are over, the wineries will be closed. So, logically, I told him I was bored and I left.

His laziness is becoming more and more apparent. Admittedly I’m not always an initiator of doing things, but when I have a special person to do things with then it’s a lot easier to plan and do things! I’m getting frustrated that he seems content with just sitting. And sitting. Oh, and drinking. And sitting. Maybe normal wasn’t the way to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment