Sunday, July 11, 2010

kpsmyln6

I know I'm still young. I "have time" to meet someone, fall in love, get married, have kids, etc. I get it. But I don't want to sit around and wait and then realize that I'm 35 years old and living without any of the above having happened. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just not what I want for myself.

A couple girls that I know are playing around with match.com and have been telling me some stories. Mostly, it seems, they are emailing with lots of guys, but can't seem to go through with the actual date. Is it really that bad to go out on a date with a relative stranger? Maybe this would be good for me to at least get used to dating and to be around the male species for once.

I visited match.com's website and started learning about the site and how to search for my brown haired, 6'0" tall, beefy, successful, educated, and nice but not too nice perfect match. There were actually some pretty decent guys on there. I don't know why I felt so panicked over signing up; I examined the subscription choices and fees and what each entailed. I decided that signing up for one month at a cost of $35.00 didn’t seem like a bad investment.

I subscribed to match.com, but before I would spend lengthy time creating my profile, I at least had to create a match name. I settled on my AIM screen name and one that, I think, still fits me pretty well: kpsmyln6.

No comments:

Post a Comment