Friday, August 13, 2010

Meet the Parents

Soon after my date with J, I started communicating with C. He was super cute and had a nice body. He better have a nice body, he’s a personal trainer! But he is short. Too short for my liking, but he was persistent in asking me out and we had a fun phone conversation so I figured why not go out with him and at least start to feel more comfortable with these online dates. He lives in D.C. and well, I don’t drive there, so he agreed to come to my house in northern Virginia and we would go to our date from there.

He was aware that I live with mom and dad, and yup, he had to meet them before we went out. No, that’s not awkward at all! He actually handled it really well, and my parents were pretty impressed with him. Our date was pretty perfect. We went to a local town center for some drinks and with the weather cooperating, we located a bench so we could actually hear each other when we talked. From our seat on the bench, we talked about our families, life, exchanged stories, and of course, gossiped about people who walked by. Our senses of humor were the same, and by the end of the night our sense of physical chemistry was also apparent.

Before he left to go home, we shared a nice little makeout session which was followed up with an agreement that we wanted to see each other again. Date #2 is approaching, but this time I have to drive into the city. He better be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment