Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Importance of Chemistry (No, Not the Periodic Table, Chemistry)

Mark is tall, like 6’6” tall. Mark is also a cop. He’s actually part of the SWAT team in D.C. and does some of his work with presidential matters. Pretty cool! He’s originally from New Jersey so that was another plus for him. Tonight we met for a drink and had a nice time. Conversation was never awkward, and I didn’t find myself praying for the evening to be over. There was nothing flirtatious which was kinda sad, but overall I had fun with him. Like Ben, I couldn’t tell if Mark was really interested or not. In the back of my mind, I was also thinking how great of a chemistry there was between me and Jeremy, and I may need to focus my efforts on him.

Tomorrow Jeremy and I are going out to dinner. Already tonight, I had messages from Ben AND from Mark saying how great of a time they had with me, and they both asked me out again. As much fun as juggling three guys sounds, I don’t think I can handle it right now. Ben’s brood of five doesn’t bother me, but his seriousness does. I don’t think we’re a good personality match. I do like Mark, but not as much as Jeremy. There just seemed to be more of a comfort level with Jeremy right away. So…this is it. Started with three bikes in the motor cage and now we’re down to one. Hopefully it’s the right one!

No comments:

Post a Comment