Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sweet Date

Before meeting Jeremy for dinner, I had gotten an email from him asking what my favorite candy is. I listed a few of my faves because really, how can I have only one favorite candy? That’s like trying to choose your favorite child. Anyway, I wasn’t sure what candy had to do with going out to dinner, but when we met up outside the restaurant, I noticed he had a bag with him. And it had my candy in it! King Size bars! I thought, how sweet that he would stop and pick up candy for me. Random, but sweet. Turns out, that at his work, there is some sort of candy cart that comes trolling through and employees can then take whatever candy they want for free. Candy is candy and I’ll eat it regardless, but I guess the sweetness/thoughtfulness kind of went out the window.

Candy issues aside, dinner and conversation were both good with Jeremy again. The weather was nice, so even though we couldn’t get a table on the patio, after dinner we walked around the town center and found a spot to sit. We talked and people-watched, and I think I might actually like this guy. I’m supposed to be going out with him and his friends Friday night which I’m slightly peeved about because almost any teacher knows the pain of going out on a Friday night. But, it’ll be a chance to meet his friends so we’ll go ahead with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment